VEGAN TACOS TWO WAYS
Steph of @findingfullness showed us two different vegan taco ideas served on our grain-free, gluten-free ONANA plantain tortillas! Delish! Scroll below for the recipe!
“Okayyyy best tacos I’ve ever made, vegan or not. Sounds like a bold statement but I’m still in awe over these 15 minute tacos two ways!!! So flavorful, filling, and leave you energized and not ready for a 3 hour nap☀️ served on @onanafoods plantain tortillas which are also my newest obsession🤩
Started with a veggie blend (cauli rice, frozen stir fry veg, mushrooms and red onions) cooked on the stove until soft. Then I split the mixture in half and to part added basil, pesto, nutritional yeast and put on one tortilla. And the other I added salsa and put on the other! Topped the pesto one with tofu, @sperofoods goaty cheese and more pesto and on the other I added more salsa and some avo! Then I ate them in 32 seconds and cried that I didn’t have more okay”
Made by @findingfullness
- ONANA TORTILLAS
- FROZEN VEGETABLE BLEND
- 2-3 SPRIGS OF BASIL
- 1 TABLESPOON PRE-MADE PESTO
- 1-2 TEASPOONS NUTRITIONAL YEAST
- 1-2 TABLESPOONS SALSA OF CHOICE
- SPEROFOODS GOATY CHEESE
- 1/4 AVOCADO
- 1/8 BLOCK TOFU
- Chop 1/8 block of tofu into cubes and saute in a pan until crispy.
- In a pan, heat frozen vegetable mix until soft and tender.
- Slice avocado.
- Heat individual tortillas on a dry pan until slightly browned, pliable, and fully heated.
- Divide the vegetables equally into two warmed tortillas.
- In one tortilla add: tofu, basil, pesto, and nutritional yeast. In the other tortilla add, salsa and avocado.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!