VEGAN STRAWBERRY "TUNA" TACOS
Janie of @foodieforcrohnies made strawberry and plant-based "tuna" tacos using ONANA plantain tortillas. So creative! Scroll below for the recipe.
"Honestly, these tacos 🌮 have been on a high repeat as of lately, so it was only right to give them the proper spotlight on #tacotuesday nonetheless: I present to you a new fave breakfast (or lunch or basically anytime of the day) combo - @onanafoods tortillas toasted up on the skillet, filled with @goodcatch plant-based oil + herb “tuna”, avocado, fresh strawberries + @sirkensingtons Dijon balsamic drizzled all over 🤤 "
Made by @foodieforcrohnies
- 2 ONANA TORTILLAS
- 2-3 FRESH STRAWBERRIES
- 1 POUCH GOOD CATCH FOODS PLANT BASED TUNA
- 1/2 AVOCADO
- DIJON BALSAMIC
- Turn stove top on medium and sauté as much tuna as you want in the pan.
- Slice the avocado and strawberries.
- Heat individual tortillas on a dry pan until slightly browned, pliable, and fully heated.
- Top tortillas with tuna, avocado, strawberries and drizzle on Dijon balsamic.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!