VEGAN BALSAMIC PORTOBELLO TACOS
What better way to end your week than with these Vegan Balsamic Portobello Tacos made with ONANA plantain tortillas made by @foodieforcrohnies! Scroll below for recipe!
"vegan balsamic portobello tacos 🌮 for you all to try out! toasted up some @onanafoods tortillas on the skillet and topped them off with sauteed balsamic portobello mushroom caps + green onions, @goodcatchfoods plant-based tuna, avocado, sliced cucumber + cilantro 🌿 seriously, these tacos can be on repeat… like every day."
Made by @foodieforcrohnies
- ONANA TORTILLAS
- PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS CAPS
- BALSAMIC VINAIGRETTE
- GREEN ONIONS
- PLANT-BASED TUNA
- SLICED CUCUMBER
- Toast tortillas on skillet
- Chop up green onions, how ever much you prefer
- Sauté Mushroom caps and green onion in balsamic vinaigrette
- Cook plant based tuna
- Prepare your taco, fill with tuna, top it off with sautéed mushrooms and green onions, with avocado, cilantro and sliced cucumber
- Serve, and Enjoy!