TROPICAL SALMON MANGO TACOS
Jacki of @figgindelicious shows just how versatile ONANA plantain tortillas can be with this refreshing tropical salmon mango tacos. Delish! Scroll below for the recipe!
“Celebrating taco Tuesday with this refreshing combo - salmon w/mango avocado salsa & a cilantro yogurt drizzle 🥭🥑💃🏻🌿”
Made by @figgindelicious
- ONANA TORTILLAS
- 4-6 OUNCE SALMON FILET
- 1 AVOCADO, DICED
- 1 MANGO, DICED
- 1/3 CUP TOMATO, DICED
- 1/4 CUP CILANTRO
- 1 CUP GREEK YOGURT (FOR NON-DAIRY, UNSWEETENED COCONUT YOGURT WOULD MAKE A GREAT REPLACEMENT)
- 2 LIMES
- TRADER JOE’S CHILI LIME SEASONING
- Cook salmon filet in an oven at 450 degrees for 12-18 minutes.
- Dice then combine avocado, tomato, mango, half of the cilantro, and then squeeze with juice of 1 lime. Add Trader Joe’s chili lime seasoning to taste then set aside.
- To make yogurt sauce blend yogurt, the rest of the cilantro, juice of 1 lime, and desired amount of salt and pepper.
- Heat individual tortillas on a dry pan until slightly browned, pliable, and fully heated.
- Once the salmon is done break into small pieces. Add salmon to warmed tacos, add mango avocado salsa, and top with yogurt sauce.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!