Taco Salad Bowl
Tasty taco salad bowl recipe! Scroll down to see the recipe made by @eatcleanspinmean using ONANA plantain tortillas.
"Taco Salad Bowl"
made by @eatcleanspinmean
- 96% lean ground beef
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce
- Season your 96% lean ground beef with cumin, paprika, garlic powder and onion powder
- Place it into your pan and add a 1/2 cup of marinara sauce
- Cook on a pan set medium-high until ground beef is browned
- Sauté some spinach and add it into your ground beef
- Crisp a ONANA tortilla and set aside
- Place all ingredients on to your tortilla
- Cut up your tomato and avocado and place on top
- Serve immediately and enjoy!