Spicy Salmon Tacos
Spicy Salmon Taco recipe! Scroll down to see the recipe made by @holdmyglutenfreebeer using ONANA plantain tortillas.
"Spicy Salmon Tacos"
made by @holdmyglutenfreebeer
- ONANA Tortillas
- Crunchy butter lettuce
- Spicy Mayo
- Chili crisp
- Chili threads
- Cook your salmon for 12-15 minutes
- Internal temperature should be 145 degrees
- Cut salmon and add spicy mayo on top
- Place lettuce and avocado on ONANA Tortillas
- Then add salmon, chili crisps and chili threads
- Serve immediately and enjoy!