SPICY RICE AND BEAN TACOS
Marissa of @makingtimeforfood made spicy rice and beans tacos using ONANA plantain tortillas. Yum! Scroll below for the recipe.
"🌮 I’m quite literally obsessed with beans, so these bean & rice tacos on a plantain tortilla *always* hit the spot. Just added avocado and pickled jalapeños to jazz it up. 🌮"
Made by @makingtimeforfood
- 2 ONANA TORTILLAS
- 1/4 CUP BLACK BEANS
- 1/4 CUP WHITE OR BROWN RICE
- 1/2 AVOCADO
- 1/4 BELL PEPPER
- 1/4 RED ONION
- AVOCADO OIL
- PICKLED JALAPENOS
- Cook rice in pressure cooker or on stove top.
- Drain and rinse black beans.
- Slice peppers and onions and sauté in avocado oil until fully cooked.
- Heat individual tortillas on a dry pan until slightly browned, pliable, and fully heated.
- Place beans, rice, peppers and onions in the tortillas and top with mashed avocado and pickled jalapenos.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!