PROBIOTIC VEGAN TACOS
“Obsessed with these loaded veggie tacos that went down this morning 🌮💗🔥 I’m rarely everrrr making a savory breakfast but some days I’m feelin it! Stuffed them with tons of leftovers & called it good 🙌🏻
Heated up a few @onanafoods tortillas & filled them with @miyokoscreamery vegan cream cheese, mashed avocado, @wildbrine beet kraft, chili beans, roasted kale, & a @artisanaorganics tahini drizzle 💃 .
Easy & SOOO tasty”
Made by @kenandkale
- ONANA TORTILLAS
- 1-2 TABLESPOONS MIYOKOS VEGAN CREAM CHEESE
- 1/2 AVOCADO
- 1-2 TABLESPOONS, WILDBRINE BEET KRAUT ( SAUERKRAUT IS FERMENTED FOOD SO IT CONTAINS PROBIOTICS!)
- 1/2 CUP KALE
- 1/2 CAN, CHILI BEANS
- 1 TABLESPOON TAHINI
- OIL OF CHOICE (WE RECOMMEND AVOCADO OR OLIVE OIL)
- Preheat the oven to 450. Wash and chop kale and toss in oil of choice. Once the oven is heated, roast until crispy about 15 minutes. Set aside once finished.
- Using a fork mash half an avocado and set aside.
- Heat individual tortillas on a dry pan until slightly browned, pliable, and fully heated.
- Spread vegan cream cheese on to both of the tortillas. Then fill them with beans, kraut, avocado, roasted kale, and drizzle with tahini.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!