“PLANTAIN CREPES w/ CHOCOLATE GRANOLA BUTTER & PB 🍫🥜🍌
Exciting news!🥳 I have joined the @onanafoods family❤️ I only partner with brands I truly believe in and love, these delicious plantain tortillas being one of them! My new fav way to eat them has been sweet 😍 👉🏼
Made by @madelines_cookbook
- ONANA TORTILLAS
- 1 BANANA
- 1-2 TABLESPOONS PEANUT BUTTER OR NUT BUTTER OF CHOICE
- 1 TABLESPOON CHOCOLATE GRANOLA BUTTER, OR SUB MORE NUT BUTTER
- 1 TEASPOON CINNAMON
- EDIBLE ROSE PETALS (OPTIONAL)
- Heat individual tortillas on a dry pan until slightly browned, pliable, and fully heated.
- Spread nut butter over two tortillas and roll both tortillas like you would a crepe.
- Top with sliced bananas, cinnamon, a drizzle of granola butter, and edible rose petals.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!