PEANUT BUTTER PLANTAIN TOSTADA
Lauren of @flora_and_vino shows us a delicious, sweet way to enjoy ONANA plantain tortillas! Yum! Scroll below for the recipe!
“I wanted to introduce you guys to @onanafoods — they make plantain tortillas that are— *ahem* gluten-free, grain-free, vegan, oil-free, paleo, and sugar-free! 👏 They really have one ingredient— plantains. 💁🏼♀ I remember when I discovered them at expo west I kept going back to the booth to tell them just how darn amazing these things are. 😚”
Made by @flora_and_vino
- ONANA TORTILLAS
- 2-4 TABLESPOONS PEANUT BUTTER (OR NUT/SEED BUTTER OF CHOICE)
- 1/2 BANANA
- 1-2 TABLESPOONS SHREDDED COCONUT, OR COCONUT FLAKES
- 1-2 SQUARES OF CHOCOLATE
- Cut the banana into slices.
- Chop chocolate into small pieces.
- Heat individual tortillas on a dry pan until slightly browned, pliable, and fully heated.
- Put the desired amount of peanut butter onto the tortilla, then top with coconut flakes, chocolate pieces and banana slices.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!