PALEO GARLIC-THYME CHICKEN TACOS
Who says tacos are just for Tuesdays? Katie from @bakeit.paleo gives us a delicious paleo taco meal with ONANA plantain tortillas. Scroll below for the recipe!
“I missed taco Tuesday... But how about taco Thursday with these ONANA tortillas!
First time trying these plantain tortillas and wow! Love them!”
Made by @bakeit.paleo
- ONANA TORTILLAS, THAWED
- 1/2 RED BELL PEPPER, SLICED
- 1/2 LEEK, SLICED
- 1 CUP FRESH SPINACH
- GARLIC-THYME CHICKEN
- SALT AND PEPPER TO TASTE
- Warm ONANA tortilla in microwave for 30 seconds.
- Sauté red bell peppers, leeks, and spinach in pan over medium, high heat until soft.
- Warm garlic-thyme chicken in microwave or on stove top.
- Steam garlic in 1/4 cup water in heated pan until soft.
- Fill tortilla with veggies and chicken. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with side of steamed broccoli and enjoy!