OPEN-FACED BREAKFAST TORTILLA
Grace of @gracesfoodfeed created a delicious open-faced breakfast ONANA plantain tortilla topped with avocado and eggs! Scroll below for the recipe!
“Dedicating a whole 🍑 slideshow to this lunch I had yesterday bc it tasted THAT good & looked THAT beautiful ⭐️okay first up we’ve got a @onanafoods tortilla (vegan + grain free, I love the ingredients & taste of these. Deff check them out)⭐️closeup of my fried egg & my avo bc damn
⭐️the whole thing together! Got my sweet & savory in this meal so I was both mentally & physically satisfied afterwards. 😉”
Made by @gracesfoodfeed
- ONANA TORTILLAS
- 1 SLICE VIOLIFE CHEDDAR CHEESE
- 1 CUP SPINACH
- 1/2 TEASPOON GARLIC POWDER
- 1/2 LARGE AVOCADO, SLICED
- 1 EGG
- 1 SPRIG DILL
- 1 GREEN ONION, SLICED
- 1 SPRIG CILANTRO
- A HANDFUL OF SPROUTS
- 2 TABLESPOONS CORN KERNELS
- TRADER JOE’S EVERYTHING BUT THE BAGEL SEASONING
- 1-2 TABLESPOONS OIL OF CHOICE
- In a pan, heat oil at medium heat and sauté spinach until wilted then season with garlic powder. Remove spinach and set aside.
- Add more oil to the pan and fry the egg until cooked.
- Heat individual tortillas on a dry pan until slightly browned, pliable, and fully heated. Next add a slice of cheese to the tortilla and heat until melted.
- Place avocado, egg, green onion, dill, corn, cilantro, and sprouts on top of the tortilla. Sprinkle with everything but the bagel seasoning.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!