GREEN CHILI CHICKEN ENCHILADAS
Green Chili Chicken Enchiladas that will melt in your mouth!
Emily of wholenourishedlife made these delicious green chili chicken enchiladas using ONANA plantain tortillas. Scroll below for the recipe!
"Been enjoying these locally made plantain tortillas by @onanafoods lately, especially in these grain-free and dairy-free chicken enchiladas."
Made by @wholenourishedlife
- ONANA TORTILLAS
- SHREDDED CHICKEN
- ALMOND MILK CREAM CHEESE
- SMALL CAN OF DICED GREEN CHILIS
- FRESH CILANTRO
- CHERRY TOMATOES
- PLAIN ALMOND MILK YOGURT
1. Mixed shredded chicken breast with kite hill almond milk cream cheese over medium low heat, added a small can of diced green chilis, S & P, a little garlic, and a little cumin
2. Scooped chicken mixture into tortillas, rolled them like burritos, and placed in rows in a baking dish
3. Covered the top of the enchilada ma with a GF/DF green enchilada sauce, covered with foil, and placed in a 350 degree oven for about 20 minutes or until bubbly
4. Served with fresh cilantro, cherry tomatoes from the garden, and kite hill plain almond milk yogurt (tastes like sour cream)