GRAIN-FREE TACO BOWL
“PLANTAIN TORTILLA BOWL💥💥💥
#whatsinmybowl is roasted butternut squash, BBQ pulled jackfruit, roasted 🌶, 🥑, and cilantro! And let me tell ya, eating these goods out of a plantain tortilla shell “bowl” made it 1000000x better!😍💥 Click the link in my bio to buy some plantain tortillas for yo-self!😘👆🏼”
Made by @madelines_cookbook
- ONANA TORTILLAS
- 1/4 CUP, CUBED BUTTERNUT SQUASH
- 1/2 CUP CANNED JACKFRUIT
- 1 TABLESPOON BBQ SAUCE OF CHOICE
- 1/4 AVOCADO AVOCADO
- OIL OF CHOICE
- Preheat the oven to 450 and cube butternut squash then toss in a light coating of oil.
- Roast butternut squash for about 30 minutes or until tender and golden.
- When the squash is almost done cooking, heat the tortillas in the microwave for about 30 seconds. Then place tortillas into ramekins, brush with oil and cook until crispy (about 10 minutes) to create a "tortilla bowl”.
- Drain canned jackfruit then toss with BBQ sauce of choice and set aside.
- Once the tortilla bowls are finished, fill with the roasted butternut squash, BBQ jackfruit, avocado and garnish with cilantro.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!