FRUITY DESSERT PIZZA
Cori Finglass of @matcha_and_margs gave us a delicious, healthy dessert pizza idea using ONANA plantain tortillas yum! Scroll below for the recipe!
“A little sweet PLANTAIN PIZZA! I used the delicious plantain tortillas from @onanafoods (only ingredients are plantains, baking soda and sea salt), heated one up on the stove, topped with @georgiagrinders creamy pecan butter and all the fruits! Two slices have strawberries and @suncorefoods cacao nibs, two slices have slices banana and @manitobaharvest hemp seeds, and the final two have fresh blueberries and @beekeepers_naturals bee pollen. So refreshing, tasty, and the perfect way to celebrate being back in the kitchen this week! 💛 // #matchaandmargs”
Made by @matcha_and_margs
- ONANA TORTILLAS
- 2 TABLESPOONS GEORGIA GRINDER’S PECAN BUTTER (OR ANY NUT/SEED BUTTER OF CHOICE)
- 2 STRAWBERRIES, SLICED
- 1/2 BANANA, SLICED
- 5-8 BLUEBERRIES
- 1 TEASPOON CACAO NIBS
- 1 TEASPOON BEEKEEPER’S NATURALS BEE POLLEN
- 1 TEASPOON HEMP HEARTS
- Heat individual tortillas on a dry pan until slightly browned, pliable, and fully heated. If you want a crispier tortilla, fry in a little oil.
- Spread pecan butter on the entire, warm tortilla.
- Cut tortilla into triangle slices.
- Place fruits on “pizza"/tortilla slices and sprinkle with cacao nibs, bee pollen, and hemp hearts.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!