"EVERYTHING BUT THE BAGEL" EGG TACO
Grace of @gracesfoodfeed created a yummy breakfast taco recipe seasoned with everything but the bagel seasoning! All atop an ONANA plantain tortilla. Scroll below for the recipe!
"Okay so y’all have seen me post about these @onanafoods tortillas enough to know that I am certified obsessed with them. They are seriously addicting! They taste like a real tortilla (actually, even better in my opinion) and hold up just like the real deal, but they’re only made from three super simple ingredients: green plantains + <2% of aluminum-free baking powder and celtic sea salt.💚🥑"
Made by @gracesfoodfeed
- ONANA TORTILLAS
- FOURTH AND HEART GHEE, OR OIL OF CHOICE
- 1/4 CUP VIOLIFE CHEDDAR SHREDS
- 1/2 CUP ARUGULA
- 1/4 CUP ONION
- 1/2 AVOCADO, SLICED
- 1 EGG
- TRADER JOE’S EVERYTHING BUT THE BAGEL SEASONING
- In a pan, heat oil at medium heat and sauté spinach until wilted then season with garlic powder. Remove spinach and set aside.
- Add more oil to the pan and fry the egg until cooked.
- Heat individual tortillas on a dry pan until slightly browned, pliable, and fully heated. Next add a slice of cheese to the tortilla and heat until melted.
- Place avocado, egg, green onion, dill, corn, cilantro, and sprouts on to tortilla. Sprinkle with everything but the bagel seasoning.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!