Kendall of @kissmywheatgrass_ made an amazing looking egg scramble that she paired with our ONANA plantain tortillas! Bomb dot com! Scroll below for the recipe!
“Is this an egg scramble? Open-faced tortilla? Big mess?? Idk prob just a little bit of all three but definitelyyyy very yummy 🤭
There’s literally 5 different veggies in that egg scramble lolol health BABY”
Made by @kissmywheatgrass_
- ONANA TORTILLAS.
- 2 EGGS
- 1 CLOVE GARLIC, MINCED
- 1/4 CUP MUSHROOMS
- 1/4 CUP ONION, CHOPPED
- 4-6 CHERRY TOMATOES, HALVED
- 1/4 CUP ZUCCHINI, CHOPPED
- 1/3 CUP CHEDDAR CHEESE, SHREDDED
- 1/4 AVOCADO, SLICED
- TRADER JOE’S MASHED SWEET POTATO
- 1-2 TABLESPOONS, OIL OF CHOICE
- Heat pan to medium-low heat, add oil and sauté crushed garlic.
- Whisk two eggs and chop all vegetables and cook in a pan over medium-low heat. Once it is almost fully cooked, add cheddar cheese or vegan cheese of choice.
- In a toaster, toast ONANA tortilla. Alternatively, heat tortilla over medium heat in a pan until soft and pliable.
- Top tortilla with avocado and sweet potato mash and serve with the scramble on the side.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!