“Let’s guac and roll! 🥑🎸 I made these chorizo guac roll-ups, which are a must for any super bowl party, using just 4 ingredients (without the instant pot or air fryer 😱). I started by cooking a half pound of @bouldersausage chorizo (which is the greatest) over medium high heat; when it was almost fully cooked, I added about a cup of tri-color frozen bell pepper mix—I broke the slices up into smaller pieces up with my hands a bit. I kept cooking that delicious mixture until the sausage was cooked through and the bell peppers had softened. I transferred the mixture into a bowl and added some generous spoonfuls of @hopefoods green chile guac and mixed it up until well combined. I zapped 6 @onanafoods tortillas in the microwave for about 30 seconds, until softened, spread some more guac on those babies, and plopped a few spoons full of the chorizo-guac mixture onto each tortilla. I rolled those bad boys up, stuck 4 toothpicks in each roll, and sliced them up.”
Made by @ayolkofgenius
- 6 ONANA TORTILLAS
- BOULDER SAUSAGE CHORIZO, 1/2 POUND ( VEGAN “CHORIZO” WILL ALSO WORK!)
- FROZEN BELL PEPPER MIX, 1 BAG
- HOPE FOODS GREEN CHILE GUACAMOLE
- Cook chorizo in a pan over medium-high heat.
- Once the chorizo is almost fully cooked, add the frozen pepper mix into the pan and cook until the sausage is done and the peppers are soft.
- Heat individual tortillas on a dry pan until slightly browned, pliable, and fully heated. Alternatively, microwave the tortillas for 30 seconds.
- Once the tortillas are warm spread the desired amount of green chile guacamole on the tortillas, then add chorizo and pepper blend into tortillas.
- Roll up filled tortillas and use toothpicks to hold it all together. Then slice into bite-sized roll-ups.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!