CHERRY TOMATO EGG SCRAMBLE
“Brunch bowl for mom👸🏻
⏩ Mix together 2 eggs @happyeggcousa + cherry tomatoes + arugula & scramble in avo oil on the stove. Once done, put it on a @onanafoods plantain tortilla & top with @kitehillfoods plant based cream cheese + avocado”
Made by @kissmywheatgrass_
- ONANA TORTILLAS
- 2 EGGS
- 1/4 CUP, CHERRY TOMATOES
- 1/2 CUP ARUGULA
- 1 TABLESPOON KITE HILL PLANT-BASED CREAM CHEESE, OR CREAM CHEESE OF CHOICE.
- 1/2 SLICED AVOCADO
- AVOCADO OIL
- Whisk two eggs and heat the stove to medium-low heat. Once heated add a light coating of avocado oil.
- To the pan add eggs, sliced cherry tomatoes, and arugula.
- In another pan warm the tortilla over medium-high heat until tortillas are soft and pliable.
- Once the egg scramble is done place it on a positively plantain tortilla and add dollops of cream cheese and serve with sliced avocado.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!