BUFFALO TOFU TACOS
“It is super warm today and I ate these delicious tacos outside featuring @onanafoods. These wraps are made with super clean ingredients and one of my favorite foods: plantains!
I took a different take on tacos and made buffalo tofu tacos (if you couldn’t tell I am obsessed with @thecuriouschickpea buffalo tofu)!”
Made by @bethinkeathealthy
- 2 ONANA TORTILLAS
- COUPLE OF HANDFULS OF FRESH SPINACH
- THE CURIOUS CHICKPEA BUFFALO TOFU (COATED WITH WATUSEE FOODS CHICKPEA BREADCRUMBS)
- HANDFUL OF GRAPE TOMATOES
- 1/2 CUP OF CHICKPEAS (DRAINED)
- 1/2 OF AN AVOCADO, SLICED
- FOLLOW YOUR HEART VEGAN BLUE CHEESE TO TOP
- Microwave 2 ONANA wraps for 30 seconds (flipping halfway through).
- Fill with spinach, buffalo tofu, grape tomatoes, chickpeas and avocado.
- Top with vegan blue cheese.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!