BUFFALO CAULIFLOWER TACOS
The Buffalo Cauliflower Taco that you never knew you needed! This delicious recipe was made by Brooke of @celiactivist using ONANA plantain tortillas. Scroll below for recipe!
"To me, they had the texture of a flour tortilla with the lightweight flavor of a corn tortilla...literally the best of both worlds!🤤 this was probably one of the best dinners I’ve made since coming to school and I will definitely be making it again."
Made by @celiactivist
- 2-3 ONANA Tortillas
- 1 Large head cauliflower (about 5 cups when chopped)
- 1 Egg
- 1 Cup Almond Flour
- 1/2 TSP Salt
- 1 TSP Garlic Powder
- 1 Cup Buffalo Sauce (used New Primal)
- Preheat oven to 425F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Wash and chop cauliflower into different size florets
- In a small bowl, whisk the egg
- Add the cauliflower and egg to a large ziplock bag and shake until evenly coated
- In another small bowl, mix together the almond flour, garlic powder, and salt
- Add the flour mixture to the cauliflower and shake well until evenly coated
- Place cauliflower in a flat layer on baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes or until lightly brown
- Take out of the oven and let cool for 5 minutes
- Pour 1 cup of buffalo sauce over top of cauliflower and toss to coat.
- Broil for 5 minutes (keep an eye on them).
- Warm tortillas in microwave
- Serve immediately, and enjoy!