These colorful beef tacos look incredible. Scroll down to see the recipe my by Nicole of @glutenfreeandgolden using ONANA plantain tortillas
"The BEST dang tacos I’ve ever made!"
made by @glutenfreeandgolden
- ONANA Tortillas
- 1 pound Cooked and drained lean ground beef
- 4 oz green chiles
- 1/2 cup @blonskyssaucy mild salsa (Whole Foods, Publix, their website)
- 1 cup diced spinach
- 1 large diced tomato
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Small bunch of fresh cilantro
- 1 tsp McCormick sea salt taco seasoning
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Heat oil in pan
- Then add green chiles, tomatoes and spinach. Let simmer on medium, stirring occasionally.
- As soon as tomatoes start to liquify, add salsa, meat, and seasoning. Stirring occasionally let simmer on medium low.
- After 7-10 minutes add cilantro and stir.
- To assemble the taco I first added refried beans (heated a can on the stove)
- Then sour cream, Cheese, Meat mixture, Purple cabbage, Fresh pico