These colorful Bean tacos are sure to be a crowd favorite. Scroll down to see the recipe my by Nicole of @glutnefreeandgolden using ONANA plantain tortillas.
"sometime the simplest creations make the best meals"
made by @glutnefreeandgolden
- ONANA Tortillas
- 1 pound ground beef cooked and drained
- 1 can pink beans (rinsed)
- Small bunch of cilantro
- 1/4 cup mild salsa
- 1 tbsp low sodium taco seasoning
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup diced tomatoes
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- Fresh guacamole
- Purple cabbage
- Brown meat.
- Add back into the pan with your beans, seasonings, salsa, garlic, water, cilantro, and tomatoes.
- Bring to a slight boil and then let simmer for 7-8 minutes while stirring occasionally.
- Warm up your tortilla on the stove.
- Fill with lettuce first, then meat mixture, guacamole, and last the red cabbage.