Check out this sushi recipe that is bananas! Made by Janie of @foodieforcrohnies using ONANA plantain tortillas. Scroll below for recipe.
"This sushi is bananas… quite literally!🥢🍌 simple n’ sweet snack idea or if you’re like me and fancy something different for breakie this banana soosh will hit the spot, guaranteed. Super easy to make, just slather on nut butter of choice, add a banana, roll up and slice away! here’s how i recreated this creative + yummy snack"
Made by @foodieforcrohnies
- ONANA Tortillas
- Peanut Butter
- Cacao honey
- Crushed caramel coffee coated almonds
- Toast ONANA tortilla on skillet
- Spread PB on tortillas
- Place banana on PB coated tortilla
- Roll up tortilla, then slice, slice, slice
- Drizzle with honey
- Sprinkle with cinnamon & crushed caramel coffee coated almonds
- Serve and enjoy!