BANANA NUTTER CHOCOLATE WRAP
Who says tortillas are just for savory fillings? Hannah from @hannahharvestinghealth demonstrates how ONANA plantain tortillas are perfect for that quick, sweet snack. With an almond butter, chocolate and banana combo, what could be better?? Recipe below!
“ONANA Foods sent me some of their tortillas and I am obsessed! ”
- 1 ONANA TORTILLA
- 3 TBSP ALMOND BUTTER (I CHOSE TRADER JOE’S)
- 1 BANANA, SLICED
- JOJO’S CHOCOLATE BARK, 1 PIECE
- MANITOBA HARVEST HEMP HEARTS TO TOP
- Warm thawed ONANA tortilla in microwave for 30 seconds.
- Melt chocolate bark.
- Spread almond butter on warmed tortilla.
- Spread sliced bananas on top of almond butter.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate and sprinkle hemp hearts to top it all off!
- Serve immediately and enjoy!