CINNAMON SPICED SWEET POTATO PIE
A sweet and festive Cinnamon Spiced Sweet Potato Pie using Positively Plantain Tortillas! Scroll below for recipe!
"Which is your favorite sweet potato? Orange, purple, or white? I love purple the most!🍠 Which is why I decided to get funky in the kitchen with it! Slide for my recipe!👉🏼
Today’s Mantra: Notice how quickly time goes by.🧘🏻♀️🌟"
Madeline of @madelines_cookbook
- 1 POSITIVELY PLANTAIN TORTILLA
- 1 PURPLE SWEET POTATO
- 1/2 TBSP CINNAMON & SUGAR SPICE
- VEGAN BUTTER
- 1 EGG WHITE
1. Cube and toss sweet potato in cinnamon & sugar with melted vegan butter
2. Place into an oven safe dish
3. Slice Positively Plantain tortilla into strips
4. In a bowl, whisk 1 egg white
5. Dip tortilla strips into egg whites and lay on top of the sweet potatoes
6. Spray with oil and bake in oven on broil for 5-10 minutes