CHEESEY POTATO TAQUITOS
- ONANA tortillas
- DF butter
- Avocado oil
- Bell pepper
- Sea salt
1. Steam potatoes and 5 garlic cloves in the Instant Pot for 15 minutes.
2. Place garlic and potatoes in a bowl, add DF butter, salt, and pepper/crushed pink peppercorns. Mash it up with a spoon.
3. Microwave tortillas for about 20 s, or until soft and pliable. Immediately fill with potato mixture. Roll 'em up.
4. Add to a frying pan + avocado oil, and fry on both sides until golden and crispy.
5. Add bell pepper pico de gallo (red bell peppers, lime, sea salt, cilantro), and add a fat drizzle of my cilantro sauce!